Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I wish I could be like…………..



The last prompt of the wish list Wednesday and the final one is again made for me: D






Impression is what inspires us to live. Impressions of whom we love, whom we follow and the impressions of who we want to be like makes us thinks “I wish I could be like them”. Same is the case with me as well. I have covered 21 years of my life and so many people have made an everlasting impact on my life with their kindness, greatness, their love for me and I want to name them and all become like them.

1.       My best friend: - yes the first person I want to be like is my best friend and I have told that friend so many times that I want to be like you. I am proud of you; you are caring, sweet, cute, sensible, mature and “MY PERFECTIONIST” and you will always be. I love you for what you are.

2.       My dad: - I am a tennis player and he is a tennis coach. People say they love Nadal (I love him even my nick name is Nadal), Federer or any other tennis legend but the best tennis player that I have known is my dad and he will always be a legend to me. No matter how much good I play against him I won’t be able to beat him ever. A bit of Nadal in me would help me though

3.       Javed Akhter: - I recently met him at the Jaipur literature festival and we talked.  I love his poems and I said to him – “sir I want to be like you” to which he said- “be better than me”.  Hearing those words I was in the 7th sky. I know it will take me more than 7 births to be like or to be better than you. I will try my level best because I want to be like you.

4.       Myself: - now I’m writing that I want to be like me as I don’t want to lose myself in the process of becoming like them

It is tough for me to become like the three of them but i surely want to become like my best friend even if i cant become like Javed Akhter or my dad. 


2 comments: